Equipment and Parts
Are you wanting to fix that old heater, spa, pump or pool? Not sure about what you have or just need some parts, we can help you with that. We have a knowledgeable staff on a vast array of pool/spa parts. So we can help you better we would like to know some basic things about your pool or spa. By answering as many questions as you can we can help you better and faster. Just a friendly reminder, if your working on your pool pump we usually don’t need to know what filter you have unless your working on it too. Make sure to take note of what Color it is. Yes, we want to know the color. Some manufacturers only use certain colors of parts, and so knowing the color helps narrow the search.
Pools,Spas and Parts:
- Who is the Manufacturer of the part? Pentair, Hayward, Starite, etc. This is a big help!
- Motors: Who made it, Does the motor have a “BN” number on a label? I.E. BN49 what horse power is the motor? Is the motor one speed or two? For an above ground pool or in-ground pool? What are the amps on the motor etc. How old is it? Was it making any funny noises? Did it do something different than normal (other than stop working, or start leaking)
- Heaters: How many BTU’s is the Heater? 100k 200k 250k etc. They can even be as little as 15k heaters. What is it heating: large pool or small? How old is it? Does it make any noises? Is it coming on but shutting off really soon afterwards? Natural Gas or Propane?
- Filters: What type of Filter do you have? Sand, Cartridge, or D.E.? What size is it physically? Length, Diameter, Height? What ‘square footage’ does the filter hold? Does it have a ‘Belly clamp’ or ‘band clamp’? Is it a multi-port or push-pull sand filter? where is the pressure gauge? Is their a pressure gauge? What is it being used on? i.e. above ground pool, or in-ground pool?
- Control Systems: there are so many different types but all the same basic information is going to be needed. Some helpful things for us are: what is it doing for you. controlling a spa, pool, pool and spa, pool/spa and yard lights etc. these things help us know more about what you have installed.
Parts Catalogs and user manuals:
- Cal Spas: Catalogs and Manuals
- Pentair: Catalogs and Manuals
- Hayward: Catalogs and Manuals
- Marquis Spas: Catalogs and Manuals