Are you wanting to fix your old heater, spa, pump or pool? The collective experience of our staff means that we are knowledgeable about a vast array of pool and spa parts. This means that we are able to better identify, quickly find, and get you the exact parts that you need for your pool or spa project. Our staff is happy to serve you by answering any questions about your project and if necessary, they can connect you with our service and maintenance crew for first hand assistance.
Pools, Spas and Parts:
We humbly ask for your patients while we locate parts. Sometimes it might seem like we are asking a lot of questions, but we assure you that it is necessary to make sure that we get you the right part. Sometimes, it may even seem silly, but details as simple as the part color are important because some manufactures only make parts in specific colors. To expedite the search process and ensure that we get you the correct parts, here is some important information to have ready when you contact us
. If you can't find all of this information, don't worry. Our staff will help guide you through the process.
- For all parts, the manufacturer (or brand) is important.
- Who made it, Does the motor have a "BN" number on a label? For example: BN49.
- What horse power is the motor?
- Is the motor one speed or two?
- For an above ground pool or in-ground pool?
- What are the amps on the motor etc. How old is it?
- Did it do something different than normal (other than stop working, or start leaking)?
- How many BTU's is the Heater? For example: 15k, 100k, 200k, 250k etc.
- What is it heating, large pool or small?
- How old is it?
- Does it make any noises?
- Is it coming on but shutting off really soon afterwards?
- Natural Gas or Propane?
- What type of Filter do you have?
- Sand, Cartridge, or D.E.? What size is it physically?
- Length, Diameter, Height
- What 'square footage' does the filter hold?
- Does it have a 'Belly clamp' or 'band clamp'?
- Is it a multi-port or push-pull sand filter?
- Is there a pressure gauge?
- What is it being used on? For example: above ground pool, or in-ground pool?
- Control Systems:
- there are so many different types but try to collect as much information as possible
- What is it doing for you? For Example: controlling a spa, pool, pool and spa, pool/spa and yard lights etc.
Parts Catalogs and user manuals: