The Big Green Egg stands alone as the most versatile barbecue or outdoor cooking product on the market, with more capabilities than all other conventional cookers combined. From appetizers to entrees, the Big Green Egg exceed all of our expectations for culinary perfection. It's truly the ultimate cooking experience!
Take a look around our site and get an idea of how Aquatech can help you create a backyard oasis! Our custom pools can help you fend off the summer heat and our luxurious spas create the perfect setting for a relaxing evening. Complete your oasis with The Big Green Egg, which will allow you to satisfy the appetite of any guest. There is no other cooker that can perfectly smoke, roast, bake and grill goods like The Big Green Egg. The experts at Aquatech have both knowledge & experience in creating unique, comfortable and beautiful backyard scenes. We can help you plan a complete design that both compliments and is reflected in the design of your custom pool. Take a look around and see why Aquatech is among the best in Utah.
Lemon Pepper Wings
Prep Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35-45 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
What You Need
- 2 1/2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (or Real Lemon works too)
- 2 tsp pepper
What To Do
1. Grate garlic into small pieces. Place in a mortar and add a pinch of salt. Grind together until it becomes a paste.
2. Heat olive oil in a saucepan until hot over a medium-low heat.
3. Add garlic and allow to simmer.
4. Add 1 cup of lemon juice and 2 tsp pepper and stir. Remove from heat.
5. Allow to cool to almost room temperature.
6. Place wings in a large ziplock bag and pour in liquid.
7. Let rest at room temperature for 2 hours.
8. Heat up Big Green Egg to 250 degrees.
9. Place wings on grate over direct heat. Save lemon sauce for basting.
10. Cook wings for 35-45 mins until golden brown, basting every 10 mins.
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
What You Need
- Grilled Chicken (chopped)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- 8in flat tortilla shells
- Mexican Shredded Cheese/li>
What To Do
1. Grill Chicken and chop.
2. Mix all dry seasoning together in a bowl, this will be your fajita seasoning mix.
3. In a skillet over a low-medium heat whisk together the fajita seasoning mix and start with 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a light boil and slightly thicken, if it begins to get thicker than you want add a touch more water.
4. Add your chicken and let simmer for 10 minutes to let the flavors meld together. (NOTE: you can always add more water if it gets too thick as it simmers.)
5. Heat up a tiny bit of butter on flat skillet and heat your tortilla shell on both sides.
6. Add shredded cheese, chicken and other toppings you like.